Friendship is Love

Yes. I said it. I do not mean it on the "pyaar dosti hai", or every great love begins with a friendship sense. I mean it in the simplest of words that Friendship=Love.

Everyone is chasing after love in movies, books and everywhere in life. But what about the love we already have? Why is the love of a friendship not as sought after? Why do we take it for granted?

Platonic Love is also one of the purest forms of love. A person you meet has the choice whether or not to be your friend. They get to know you slowly and accept you as part of their lives, as a friend with all your quirks. They're not related to you by blood, so they don't need to do that. But they still choose to stay with you and love you. Shouldn't that hold a ton of importance in our life?

A true friend, a best friend will love you through thick and thin. And honestly you don't even need to meet such people everyday or at all to know that they love you. I mean you can also find the best of friendships online. You don't need to see people to feel that they love you. An actual friend loves you, is there for you and supports you through everything.

Life update: I have a renewed appreciation in platonic love. I've also been blessed by a bunch of friends online who are well interesting friends from across the world. Yes they're online, I might never meet most of them. But the point is that we are friends and we are there for each other. I might not mention it often but I do care about them.

Social media might've disrupted the idea of friendship. Not everyone you know & not everyone that follows you is your friend. I don't mean that you shouldn't appreciate those people, but you should understand who your friends are & what a real friendship is to understand the beauty of platonic love. Obviously you won't find love with all of your friends, some will just be friends & with some you'll find love. Appreciate and love them both regardless.

I believe that Romantic Love might not be overrated, but you can live without it still. But life without finding platonic love might definitely feel empty and lonely. As long as you have the love & support of a friend, life doesn't seem as difficult to navigate through. Just knowing that you have someone you can always count on and someone that's always there for you is enough. 

This one's to all my lovely friends 
The ones I have met& the ones I haven't.
Melovesyou πŸ’œπŸ«‚✨

- With Lots Of Love 
Yours Truly ✨


Comments

  1. TOUCHED MY HEART ✨πŸ¦‹

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good 😭🫢🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friends are like the family we get to pick, and that's what makes those relationships so special and meaningful. It's wonderful to have a chosen family of friends who support us, laugh with us, and make life brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best thing I have seen yet. You are the live example of friends being more important than romance. You were always there for me as my support system. I am really really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's the most beautiful outlook on friendship. Love, your lil princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well written.
    We all should have a platonic love( friends)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ji Wonderful !!!❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2023

What's the best version of you?