What's the best version of you?

 What's the best version of you?
If you were to define your best self , what would it look like. Your best dream self that hs everything that you've dreamt of, think about it a little. Take a pause and just think.


Now what's keeping you from it ? Why aren't you that version now? The answer is simple.
Your fears. The only thing keeping you away from the best you, are your fears.
 And if there's anyone who disagrees to this, you are probably in denial, fearing to face your reality.  Some fears are very reasonably while some very abstract. 

A little story time. Recently, there's been these accidents I've been seeing happening around me. Very close calls for my own self as well. Makes me scared at sudden noises lately . It's reasonable because it's stemming from things I'm experiencing .But does that mean I'm to dwell on it all my life? No . I have to put in some effort , and slowly get over it. 
We shouldn't be bound by our surroundings. It's scary, yes. But it gets less scarier and then one day I won't even know why I was scared in the first place.
We all have such fears. Fear of failure, not being good enough, animals, deep waters, heights and so many more. There's a whole long list of phobias one could have. We won't be going over all of then now. But here's a quote.

In the words of Bear Grylls, 
" If you really want to live empowered, you've got to face those fears." 

The key is facing your fears. We can never be our happiest, most free, successful and lively selves if we keep letting our fears guide our lives. 
Our lives should not be defined by our fears. 
Easier said than done is what you'll be thinking. Which is right. But then again I'm writing  this blog which is also a fight with a few of my fears. So hey ! The point is I'm trying. And everytime I do so, it gets a little easier.  The freedom you feel after you do the slightest thing towards improvement is levitating. 

To keep it short and simple. Having fears is not a bad thing. It's a part of what makes you human. But not taking steps about it, is you limiting yourself. It will do no harm to anyone else, but yourself. So, try. A tiny shaking step to get over it, then another. If it gets too overwhelming, pause, take a break; then try again. 

You are not defined by your fears.
You are limitless .
I believe in you .
Do you ?

- With love & hugs,
Yours truly.✨



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The End

2023